9.07.2005

 

Home protection robot

Humanoid robot can recognize 10,000 words: "A 3-foot-tall humanoid robot that can recognize about 10,000 words and work as a house sitter will go on sale in Japan in September, its manufacturer said Monday.

The 'Wakamaru' robot can recognize the faces of up to 10 people and talk to them. When linked to cell phones, it can also monitor situations at home, such as a burglary or someone falling ill, according to Mitsubishi-Heavy Industries Ltd.

It said it would be the first time a robot with communication ability for home use has been sold. "

Comments:
Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Make money online with affiliate program
 
Hello, My name is Don you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a how can i make money online
site. It pretty much covers how can i make money online
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW
 
You have a great blog here.

I have a business from home own start site. It's about business from home own start related stuff.

Feel free to visit and let me know what you think :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Archives © Copyright 2005 by Marshall Brain
Atom RSS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?